Do you have a particular image that you feel could be improved if only you were able to delete that jarring date stamp, remove an object that is in the way, or get rid of a person who shouldn’t have been in the shot in the first place? Odds are you’ve run into that situation more than once, and with a bit of editing you could actually remove any unwanted items from your images.
Of course before you can start editing your photo you’ll need a photo editor – in this case Movavi Photo Editor. It is simple, easy to use, and most importantly will let you remove text from picture or any other objects and elements that you don’t want in a matter of minutes at most.
To remove any item from your image using Movavi Photo Editor, all you need to do is:
- Launch Movavi Photo Editor.
- Click on the ‘Browse for Images’ button and select the image that you want to edit.
- Open up the ‘Object Removal’ menu near the top.
- Select the ‘Brush’ tool on the right side, and use it to paint over the item that you want to remove as precisely as possible.
- Click ‘Start Erasing’ to remove the item.
- Use the ‘Stamp’ tool to cover up any imperfections by duplicating other parts of your image over it.
- Click ‘Save As’ when you are satisfied and want to save your image.
On occasion you may find that the ‘Brush’ tool isn’t able to highlight the item you want to remove accurately enough, in which case you can try using the ‘Magic Wand’ instead. All in all however you should be starting to see how easy Movavi Photo Editor makes it to edit and remove elements from your photos.
Make no mistake there are a lot of other features in Movavi Photo Editor as well, and you should certainly explore them. As you do you’ll find yourself able to improve the image quality, insert customizable text, replace the background, apply digital makeup, utilize effects and filters, or transform the frame and orientation.
Each of these features is designed to be intuitive, so it won’t take you long to experiment and familiarize yourself with them. Once you do, you will be able to use Movavi Photo Editor to edit your images to a professional standard.